Fujian Provincial Govt. Scholarship
xmu.edu.cn| Updated: May 6, 2019
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
2. Educational background and age limits (as of September 1, 2019):
(1) Bachelor's degree programs: hold a high school diploma or above and be under the age of 30;
(2) Master's degree programs: hold a bachelor's degree or above and be under the age of 35;
(3) Doctoral degree programs: hold a master's degree or above and be under the age of 40.
II. Application Procedures
Application for the Scholarship will be considered only after the applicant has been admitted to XMU. Application guidelines for different degree programs are available at http://admissions.xmu.edu.cn.
Applicants are required to apply online at http://application.xmu.edu.cn and upload the scan copy of Application Form for Fujian Provincial Government Scholarships. The Scholarships Application Form should be completed in Chinese or English and signed by the applicant.
III. Application Period: February 1-May 10, 2019.
IV. Result Release Time: Late September, 2019.
For detailed information, please click to visit: