Xiamen Tan Kah Kee Scholarship
xmu.edu.cn| Updated: May 6, 2019
1. Applicants must be Chinese descendants from countries along the Maritime Silk Road (particularly in Southeast Asia), and possess a valid foreign passport.
2. Applicants shall adhere to the "One China" Principle, be friendly to their mother country, abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese Government, and be in good health.
3. Educational background and age limits (as of September 1, 2019):
(1) Bachelor's degree programs: hold a high school diploma or above and be under the age of 30;
(2) Master's degree programs: hold a bachelor's degree or above and be under the age of 35;
(3) Doctoral degree programs: hold a master's degree or above and be under the age of 40.
II. Application Procedures
Application for the Scholarship will be considered only after the applicant has been admitted to XMU. Application guidelines for different degree programs are available at http://admissions.xmu.edu.cn.
1. Applicants are required to apply online at http://application.xmu.edu.cn and upload the scan copy of Application Form for Xiamen Tan Kah Kee Scholarships and Certification of Chinese Origin. The Scholarships Application Form should be completed in Chinese or English with handwritten signature from the applicant. The Certification of Chinese Origin should bear the stamp of the recommending organization and handwritten signature from the person in charge.
2. Applicants are required to mail paper-based application documents for both admission and scholarships (including Application Form for Xiamen Tan Kah Kee Scholarships and Certification of Chinese Origin) to XMU's Admissions Office. Applicants should indicate "Application for Xiamen Tan Kah Kee Scholarships" on the front cover of the package.
III. Application Period: February 1 to May 10, 2019.
IV. Result Release Time: Late July or early August, 2019.
For detailed information, please click to visit: